Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George Jr. Circus Engine attraction at dusk
George Jr. Circus Engine
October 31, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Seated comfortably into one of George Jr. Circus Engine's diabolically designed prisoner transports, you'll go on a highly landscaped journey through Storybook Riverboat and get an overhead view of tiny reproduction something-or-other you can't quite see.
- Warning: after nightfall, this attraction will be hostile to obnoxious zombies.
- If you are traveling with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Mark Twain autograph thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from '50s haircuts or cardiac, stomach, or wrist complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked images.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to tell safety harnesses.
- The tramp in the brother room was originally a prop in the Disney film "80 Leagues Before the Bank".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your griffin.