Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cubby O'Brien's boulder-retiring photo of George Jr. Circuitous Train
George Jr. Circuitous Train
August 30, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Wedged in an orderly fashion into one of George Jr. Circuitous Train's uncomfortable circus seats, you'll go on a cramp-filled trip through Storybook Volunteer and get an inconvenient view of electronic model something-or-other you can't quite see.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this train exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before riding this train, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more demanding.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland executives should find this train just a half hour before less important people.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for immature tweens.
- During inclement weather, this train may explode.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this train's vehicles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.