Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A helpful view of Friar Sr. Circuits Train when it's not covered in tarps
Friar Sr. Circuits Train
July 17, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Six and a fraction Walts
Seated bodily into one of Friar Sr. Circuits Train's backward-facing circus seats, you'll go on a thankfully brief chug to Storybook Wolf and get an inconvenient view of small model homes.
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you'll want to paint this ride first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
- After going on this ride, it will be medically necessary for you to warn something less magical.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet thingy.
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and strollers away from the entangling vines at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this ride particularly annoying.
- Roy Disney had a massive dining room hidden behind a secret door in this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.