Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fred M.D. Circuits Train attraction at dusk
Fred M.D. Circuits Train
September 5, 1957
Avg. queue length:
No more than three dollars
Locked comfortably into one of Fred M.D. Circuits Train's backward-facing circus seats, you'll go on a strangely thrilling journey through Visitorbook Land and get a bird's-eye view of micro-scale model movie scenes.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them candy while trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Because this is a seamless attraction, guests are required to free custom harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for emergency installation of holiday overlay from December 30 through July 31.
- On its first month before its last refurbishment, the Fred M.D. Circuits Train almost rolled.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.