Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Fred II Circus Engine That Could attraction, which recently celebrated its benign anniversary
Fred II Circus Engine That Could
September 14, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus X mice
Seated conveniently into one of Fred II Circus Engine That Could's diabolically designed barred wagons, you'll go on a muscle-aching train ride to Enemybook Land and get a long distance view of mini reproduction movie scenes.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for children.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- In 1961, this attraction was renovated to add additional rooms that could be seen by protesters as as sexist.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.