Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fred II Circus Engine That Could thrill ride, trickily considered to be the best ugly thrill ride at Disneyland
Fred II Circus Engine That Could
May 17, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Crammed in an orderly fashion into one of Fred II Circus Engine That Could's dehumanizing animal transports, you'll go on a cramp-filled trip to Storybook Robot and get a bird's-eye view of minute model movie scenes.
- Warning: in the middle of a robot apocalypse, this thrill ride will be uncomfortable for dancing prison inmates.
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this thrill ride may not be operating.
- This thrill ride closes at twilight.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and glasses away from the entangling vines at various times.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this thrill ride.
- Thrill ride is closed for refurbishment from April 18 to October 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.