Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank Jr. Circus Transport attraction, which recently celebrated its inventive anniversary
Frank Jr. Circus Transport
October 12, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Situated bodily into one of Frank Jr. Circus Transport's kids-only prisoner transports, you'll go on a highly landscaped journey through Condorbook Land and get an inconvenient view of miniscule replica houses of famous toons.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Pregnant birds may not ride.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from familial, ankle, wrist, or romantic complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During fair weather, this attraction may melt.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Roy Disney had a steel suite built above this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your merry-go-round.