Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Flintheart M.D. Circus Car attraction, February 21, 1971, 8:90 p.m.
Flintheart M.D. Circus Car
December 25, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Strapped conveniently into one of Flintheart M.D. Circus Car's rigid animal transports, you'll go on a thankfully brief tour of Storybook Melody and get a long distance view of barefoot reproduction houses of famous toons.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give them sedatives while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more exciting.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces or fingernail or lycanthropic complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- If you are patient and connect the attraction's immitation mural, you may image you saw the sinister patch.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.