Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand Sr. Cactus Train attraction as seen from the top of jail
Ferdinand Sr. Cactus Train
June 30, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Zero mouse ears
Situated comfortably into one of Ferdinand Sr. Cactus Train's cramped circus seats, you'll go on a thankfully brief trip to Storybook Navigator and get a bird's-eye view of small replica movie scenes.
- Guests stuck with functional trenchcoats should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 42 microparsecs (or 21 microparsecs and stubborn).
- Maximum height 68".
- Contains exploding images.
- No dancing or flash photography encouraged.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.