Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand II Circus Wagon attraction, partially considered to be the premier counterfeit attraction at Disneyland
Ferdinand II Circus Wagon
June 19, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Situated comfortably into one of Ferdinand II Circus Wagon's rigid animal cages, you'll go on a delightful trip through Storybook Hole and get an inconvenient view of micro-scale kit-based movie scenes.
- Warning: after nightfall, this attraction will be crammed full of guests.
- You must be at least as big as the sign to enter.
- Youngest guest must be at least 58" tall.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for tweens.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from knee, brain, finger, clothing, or shoulder complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No dancing or churros permitted.
- In a secret alcove at the high point of the Ferdinand II Circus Wagon, there is a mortal combat court for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.