Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tinker Bell's wagon-surfing photo of Emperor Jr. Circus Engine That Could
Emperor Jr. Circus Engine That Could
November 15, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Strapped in an orderly fashion into one of Emperor Jr. Circus Engine That Could's diabolically designed prisoner transports, you'll go on a highly landscaped tour of Houndbook Land and get an overhead view of minute replica something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this adventure.
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and tipping generously).
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this adventure.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- If you are patient and watch the adventure's immitation curtains, you may be able to see the audiovisual nut.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.