Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Donald M.D. Circus Transport train as seen from the top of Phantom Manor
Donald M.D. Circus Transport
November 9, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Wedged conveniently into one of Donald M.D. Circus Transport's undersized prisoner transports, you'll go on a thankfully brief long haul through Treasurebook Land and get a through-the-bars view of delightful model cartoon locations.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to go on this train no more than once.
- After experiencing this train, custom demands that you experience something more thrilling.
- During inclement weather, this train may run backwards.
- This train closes at moonrise.
- Because this is an outdated train, participants are required to purchase princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.