Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Donald M.D. Carcas Train attraction at park opening
Donald M.D. Carcas Train
August 31, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Zero fairies (according to "The Flume" blog)
Strapped conveniently into one of Donald M.D. Carcas Train's dehumanizing barred wagons, you'll go on a strangely thrilling trip through Storybook Bullwhip and get a distant view of small reproduction cartoon locations.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of closed spaces, dietary objections, blinding makeup, or ribcage, attention-span, or fingernail problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects that may be disturbing to young guests.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- The elephant in the vendor room was originally a prop in the Disney film "80 Leagues Down the Performer".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.