Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doc M.D. Circus Steamer attraction at park closing
Doc M.D. Circus Steamer
March 30, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Locked comfortably into one of Doc M.D. Circus Steamer's diabolically designed prisoner transports, you'll go on a cramp-filled train ride to Birdbook Land and get a distant view of tiny kit-based cartoon locations.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable character photo location.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The letters in "Doc M.D. Circus Steamer" can be scrambled to spell "Cmisrs.ecde Umo. C Dtra."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.