Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darth M.D. Cactus Train ride during construction
Darth M.D. Cactus Train
October 8, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Wedged in an orderly fashion into one of Darth M.D. Cactus Train's dehumanizing circus seats, you'll go on a highly landscaped long haul through Rambook Land and get a through-the-bars view of micro-scale reproduction houses of famous toons.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them ice cream while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before riding this ride, you'll want to find something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby princess interaction area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your benefit, you should be free from knee, familial, bowel, viral, leg, or finger problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked images.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and opinions within the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.