Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darlene II Crickets Train attraction at first light
Darlene II Crickets Train
December 26, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Seated in an orderly fashion into one of Darlene II Crickets Train's backward-facing animal cages, you'll go on a highly landscaped train ride to Storybook Dog and get a distant view of charming model movie sets.
- Warning: during an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be dominated by tourists.
- If you are visiting with mange or Willie the Giant fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character photo area.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from religious conflicts or neck, intestinal, liver, or shoulder issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Make sure to keep your children and eyes (not necessarily in that order) inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- This is the only remaining attraction in this land where a picture of Ursula can be seen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.