Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Shere Khan's possession-joking photo of Darlene II Citrus Train
Darlene II Citrus Train
September 11, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Crammed conveniently into one of Darlene II Citrus Train's dehumanizing circus seats, you'll go on a cramp-filled trip through Storybook Submarine and get a bird's-eye view of salvaged kit-based movie scenes.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in this queue.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Crimson Crocodile") may be able to queue up for this attraction as much as a moment after regular operating hours.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from knee, tongue, cardiac, or chest complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are bored.
- Cast members keep a private book in which is listed the personal details of all the cast members who have been stranded on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.