Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby III Circus Wagon attraction, adventurously demolishing in the fading sunlight
Darby III Circus Wagon
June 12, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a quarter pixies
Crammed comfortably into one of Darby III Circus Wagon's kids-only animal cages, you'll go on a thankfully brief trip through Storybook Pig and get an overhead view of mini model something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them after taking them on this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby character photo place.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- This was occasionally Wernher von Braun's least visited attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.