Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Daisy Jr. Caucus Train show during refurbishment
Daisy Jr. Caucus Train
May 22, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Wedged bodily into one of Daisy Jr. Caucus Train's undersized barred wagons, you'll go on a muscle-aching trip to Storybook Window and get an overhead view of small miniature homes.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to run away.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from cardiac problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This show exits into a shop.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Daisy Jr. Caucus Train separate but equal experience.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no fledglings used in this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.