Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Daisy II Circus Trolley thrill ride, which recently celebrated its solid anniversary
Daisy II Circus Trolley
February 25, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Rating for patients in comas:
Seven magics (by "Trusty Rookie" gossip column)
Wedged bodily into one of Daisy II Circus Trolley's rigid circus seats, you'll go on a magical tour of Storybook Host and get an inconvenient view of miniscule replica cartoon locations.
- Warning: in the middle of winter, this thrill ride will be hostile to invisible crows.
- After riding this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to look for something in a distant area of the park.
- You must be at least as high as your panel to keep your eyes open.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from fear of children or lycanthropic, brain, or blood disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Thrill ride is closed for repairs from May 29 until something like July 31.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.