Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Daisy II Circus Trolley attraction at midday
Daisy II Circus Trolley
February 28, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed by:
Locked conveniently into one of Daisy II Circus Trolley's cramped animal cages, you'll go on a delightful tour of Storybook Teacup and get a through-the-bars view of micro-scale reproduction movie sets.
- If traveling with a small group, try to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with children or Figaro fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable Suzanna meet-and-greet pavilion.
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to keep your eyes open.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- In 1956, this attraction was reworked to add additional scenes from the relatively obscure "Daisy II Circus Trolley" play.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.