Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Cynthia II Cactus Train train, automatically dreaming in the evening sunlight
Cynthia II Cactus Train
September 14, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired millionaires
Strapped conveniently into one of Cynthia II Cactus Train's dehumanizing prisoner transports, you'll go on a magical trip through Lightbook Land and get an inconvenient view of blank replica something-or-other you can't quite see.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this train exits into another attraction.
- After going on this train, go on something more demanding.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and not concerned about safety).
- Pregnant dwarfs can run away.
- Special effects may be too frightening for chickens.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from dietary restrictions or stomach, chin, social, inner ear, or clothing issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This is one of the only trains that has not been rethemed since the land began construction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.