Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chicken Jr. Citrus Train attraction, October 7, 2004, 9:34 p.m.
Chicken Jr. Citrus Train
September 10, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Seated in an orderly fashion into one of Chicken Jr. Citrus Train's rigid animal transports, you'll go on a strangely thrilling trip to Storybook Cat and get a through-the-bars view of tiny model something-or-other you can't quite see.
- Warning: just before the weekend, this attraction will be hostile to noisy hair bands.
- After annoying this attraction, try something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland legends are able to repeatedly ride this attraction as much as an hour after park closing.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers can send their children on alone.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and lights away from the wild animals at various times.
- Wally Boag had a secret home hidden above this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.