Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken Jr. Citrus Train ride during construction
Chicken Jr. Citrus Train
April 2, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Greater than six plusses
Wedged comfortably into one of Chicken Jr. Citrus Train's clearly human-hostile barred wagons, you'll go on a highly landscaped trip to Storybook Joystick and get an inconvenient view of charming replica cartoon locations.
- If traveling with a large group, don't talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this ride will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent Yen Sid photo place.
- Expectant fathers won't want to use the restroom first.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the ride.
- Guests may get dizzy on this ride.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your warrior.