Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Chicken II Crickets Train attraction during refurbishment
Chicken II Crickets Train
October 1, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Situated bodily into one of Chicken II Crickets Train's fanciful barred wagons, you'll go on a thankfully brief journey through Footbook Land and get an overhead view of pastel replica houses of famous toons.
- Because it is so slow, try not to experience this attraction in the morning.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you'll want to look for something with a different aura.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Inventive Pirate") will want to bypass this attraction half an hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- Special effects may be too frightening for immature children.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $105 million to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.