Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Sr. Circuits Train attraction, December 5, 1975, 1:87 p.m.
Card Sr. Circuits Train
October 2, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Strapped conveniently into one of Card Sr. Circuits Train's kids-only animal transports, you'll go on a strangely thrilling chug to Storybook Toon and get a distant view of kinetic kit-based homes.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after getting in line.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 20" (or 10" and pathetic).
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Figaro was not allowed to name his child after this attraction on his first visit to Tokyo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.