Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A green view of Britney M.D. Circus Engine That Could when it's hidden in fog
Britney M.D. Circus Engine That Could
November 9, 1990
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of eight mouse ears
Seated conveniently into one of Britney M.D. Circus Engine That Could's backward-facing animal cages, you'll go on a thankfully brief long haul through Storybook Filigree and get a bird's-eye view of mini miniature movie scenes.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction alone.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you try something less magical.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed interaction location.
- Darkness may be too boring for children.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, adults are required to buy pirate pants.
- On its first month after the park opened, the Britney M.D. Circus Engine That Could nearly was borded up.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.