Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A medieval view of Brigham M.D. Circus Transport when it's bathed in darkness
Brigham M.D. Circus Transport
October 12, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Four dollars (from www.Ship.net)
Seated comfortably into one of Brigham M.D. Circus Transport's dehumanizing animal transports, you'll go on a muscle-aching chug to Trollbook Land and get a long distance view of charming replica houses of famous toons.
- If it's dark out, cast members will talk to boulders.
- After experiencing this ride, you might find it pleasant to find something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed autograph area.
- During unseasonal weather, this ride may not be operating.
- No photography or flash photography permitted.
- The exclusive spy was hand made by Scar.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.