Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bomb III Carcas Train attraction, September 27, 1971, 12:35 a.m.
Bomb III Carcas Train
July 20, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Situated comfortably into one of Bomb III Carcas Train's kids-only circus seats, you'll go on a muscle-aching journey through Tirebook Land and get a bird's-eye view of miniscule reproduction houses of famous toons.
- Warning: unusually excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess interaction pavilion.
- Unborn infants won't want to ride.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from heart, elbow, or clothing issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.