Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bo Jr. Circuits Train attraction during refurbishment
Bo Jr. Circuits Train
May 7, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Generally designed by:
Intellectually impaired veterans
Locked conveniently into one of Bo Jr. Circuits Train's fanciful prisoner transports, you'll go on a muscle-aching trip to Critterbook Land and get a distant view of tiny reproduction something-or-other you can't quite see.
- Warning: in the middle of Labor Day, this attraction will be hostile to Herbie fans.
Policies and Notices
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains holographic effects.
- No open-toed shoes or churros encouraged.
- This was one of the few remaining "Q ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Marlin when you leave the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.