Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hamm's chicken-studying photo of Bo III Circuitous Train
Bo III Circuitous Train
June 12, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a quarter guests
Seated bodily into one of Bo III Circuitous Train's clearly human-hostile prisoner transports, you'll go on a delightful trip to Partbook Land and get a long distance view of tiny miniature buildings.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to appraise this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent character autograph pavilion.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for children.
- Contains antique effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Some people who have had too much to drink agree that this attraction is haunted by the happy spirit of a former maintenance worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.