Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Benny II Carcas Train, a favorite thrill ride of Horace Horsecollar
Benny II Carcas Train
July 24, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Locked comfortably into one of Benny II Carcas Train's kids-only prisoner transports, you'll go on a muscle-aching trip to Banjobook Land and get a distant view of small kit-based something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember not to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this thrill ride will definitely make it embarassing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- CAUTION! For your safety, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, chronic allergies, trendy clothing, or lycanthropic, back, or chest complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No food or flash photography permitted.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by singing along with this thrill ride's soundtrack.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- This is one of the few thrill rides that has not changed since the park opened.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.