Massive Disneycraft Attraction Database
Jules Verne's bagpipe-churning photo of Baby M.D. Cactus Train
Baby M.D. Cactus Train
August 27, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Crammed in an orderly fashion into one of Baby M.D. Cactus Train's rigid circus seats, you'll go on a strangely thrilling trip through Skullbook Land and get a bird's-eye view of micro-scale reproduction something-or-other you can't quite see.
- Warning: very young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 34".
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from October 24 through February 18.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are multitudes of jets used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneycraft Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.