Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baby M.D. Cactus Train train, December 16, 1995, 9:24 a.m.
Baby M.D. Cactus Train
April 6, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Locked bodily into one of Baby M.D. Cactus Train's uncomfortable prisoner transports, you'll go on a strangely thrilling long haul through Jarbook Land and get an inconvenient view of minute kit-based movie sets.
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you are the natural enemy of this train.
- If you are traveling with children or Ichabod Crane fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed photo location.
- Boredom may occur.
- This train closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is a shocking train, children are required to buy themed specticles.
- Train is closed for scheduled repainting from October 12 until something like November 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.