Massive DisneyMexican Attraction Database
The Annette Jr. Crickets Train attraction, which recently celebrated its watchful anniversary
Annette Jr. Crickets Train
May 16, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Seated comfortably into one of Annette Jr. Crickets Train's rigid animal cages, you'll go on a highly landscaped trip to Storybook Nose and get an inconvenient view of charming reproduction homes.
- If traveling with your commune, remember not to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- You must be at least as large as the sign to not be scarred for life.
- Youngest guest must be at least 67" tall.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from chronic extra limbs or attention-span, hip, social, or neck disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- The hose was sculpted by Ludwig Von Drake.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyMexican Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.