Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An old view of Andy M.D. Carcas Train when it's covered in maintenance
Andy M.D. Carcas Train
January 30, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Crammed comfortably into one of Andy M.D. Carcas Train's cramped barred wagons, you'll go on a delightful trip through Melodybook Land and get a distant view of charming kit-based buildings.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember not to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
Policies and Information
- ATTENTION! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from religious issues, bad haircuts, or brain, heart, or ribcage disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and glasses away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, viewers are required to have princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.