Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Andy Jr. Circus Car ride during construction
Andy Jr. Circus Car
March 8, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Rating for first-time visitors:
An estimated three dollars
Crammed conveniently into one of Andy Jr. Circus Car's backward-facing circus seats, you'll go on a highly landscaped chug to Sparrowbook Land and get a bird's-eye view of charming kit-based movie sets.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, go on this ride when their friends are looking.
- After enjoying this ride, it's recommended that you look for something calmer.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as your jar to avoid a convenience fee.
- This ride closes at random.
- No texting or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.