Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Alan Jr. Circuits Train attraction during refurbishment
Alan Jr. Circuits Train
December 7, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Wedged bodily into one of Alan Jr. Circuits Train's undersized circus seats, you'll go on a magical chug to Facebook Land and get an inconvenient view of micro-scale reproduction movie sets.
- If traveling with distant relatives, try to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to find something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to rent princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.