Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan III Citrus Train ride as seen from the top of a theater
Alan III Citrus Train
June 11, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Wedged conveniently into one of Alan III Citrus Train's uncomfortable animal transports, you'll go on a muscle-aching trip through Roguebook Land and get a through-the-bars view of miniscule model cartoon locations.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you enjoy this ride in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent character meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44".
- Pilot must be at least 66" tall.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or viral, stomach, tongue, or blood complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested attraction.
- Guests may get compressed on this ride.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and pacifiers within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Ride is closed for unscheduled refurbishment from March 27 until perhaps August 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.