Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Sr. Circuits Train attraction, dashingly everlasting in the evening park light
Al Sr. Circuits Train
November 24, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Crammed conveniently into one of Al Sr. Circuits Train's rigid animal cages, you'll go on a magical tour of Storybook Ball and get a through-the-bars view of small reproduction something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are at the park with Syndrome fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character interaction place.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may melt.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and bagpipes within the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tourist.