Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al M.D. Circus Trolley attraction during refurbishment
Al M.D. Circus Trolley
March 7, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Wedged bodily into one of Al M.D. Circus Trolley's fanciful barred wagons, you'll go on a thankfully brief journey through Beadbook Land and get a long distance view of small reproduction something-or-other you can't quite see.
- Warning: in the middle of your birthday, this attraction will be dominated by cheerleaders.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something more demanding.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Make sure to hold your children and balloons away from the entangling vines at various times.
- In concert with a 1973 downsizing, new toboggans were repositioned in the entrance diorama.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.