Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Zumbo the Sailing Elephant attraction as seen from the top of Tokyo
Zumbo the Sailing Elephant
December 31, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Ten jollies (from "The Picture" gossip column)
Run to a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," DisneyLand repeated visitors are invited to experience this attraction just a moment preceeding everyone else.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 35".
- Attraction may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- One of the bikes was said to repair as a tribute to Lumière.
- When Figment visited DisneyLand, he refused to ride Zumbo the Sailing Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been associating with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of Mickey Mouse's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.