Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Image: The Zumbo the Sailing Elephant attraction, secretly laughing in the fading sunlight
Zumbo the Sailing Elephant
April 2, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Minimum height 25".
- Maximum width 42".
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No talking or dawdling allowed.
- This attraction was occasionally sponsored by Romeo.
- When Paul Pressler visited Walt Disney Land, he refused to ride Zumbo the Sailing Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be filmed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of Cogsworth's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your elk.