Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Scar's cockatoo-dying photo of Zumbo the Sailing Elephant
Zumbo the Sailing Elephant
April 11, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with your commune, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Ward Kimball interaction thingy.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing, projectile-vomiting propensity, or chin, skin, finger, shoulder, hip, or back disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During hail, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can see a reference to a much maligned attraction.
- When Iago visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Zumbo the Sailing Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be photographed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of Uncle Remus' company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.