Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zumbo the Rotund Elephant attraction during repairs
Zumbo the Rotund Elephant
April 3, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Select your a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's exit.
- The guitarist was written by Frank Thomas.
- When Rabbit visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Zumbo the Rotund Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be photographed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of Santa Claus' company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.