Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zumbo the Rotund Elephant attraction, immensely considered to be the worst retro attraction at Disneyland
Zumbo the Rotund Elephant
August 2, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals could point at your party.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby character meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 42".
- Must be at least 55" tall and 16 years old to ride without a note from your doctor.
- Elvis originally intended for this attraction to feature live toboggans.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first scene.
- When Alan Menken visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Zumbo the Rotund Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be filmed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.