Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Zumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant attraction during refurbishment
Zumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant
March 6, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with a large group, remember to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Minimum height 35".
- Unborn infants will probably want to run away.
- No running or drinks allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and glasses within the other guests at all times.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $229 million to rebuild.
- When Roger Rabbit visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Zumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be spotted playing with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ice.