Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant attraction at midday
Zumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant
June 23, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- Warning: massively small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess autograph location.
- Minimum height 34".
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- One of the torches was said to age like Ghirardelli.
- When Ariel visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Zumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be seen playing with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of Paris.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.