Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A capable view of Zumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant when it's covered in fog
Zumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant
March 9, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to transport something more stimulating.
- No running or singing along allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and glasses within the vehicle at significant times.
- Above this attraction can be found the expensive turntables-only Guild 62 hideaway -- the only place in the land where cruiser is served.
- When Davy Crockett visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Zumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be filmed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of backstage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.