Massive Disneybranch Attraction Database
The Zumbo the Forgetful Elephant attraction, April 26, 1994, 1:08 a.m.
Zumbo the Forgetful Elephant
January 2, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something soothing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 30".
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from hysterical blindness, fear of high speed, ethical issues, projectile-vomiting propensity, or liver, social, heart, brain, ribcage, or ankle problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled relocation from November 6 through June 12.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneybranch Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.