Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zumbo the Forgetful Elephant dark ride as seen from the top of Toontown
Zumbo the Forgetful Elephant
June 8, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Seldom intended for:
Stand in line for a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, don't queue with someone you used to be married to, because this dark ride will definitely make it humiliating.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may avoid this dark ride.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Zumbo the Forgetful Elephant "alternative" experience.
- This dark ride's building actually extends by the adjacent attraction.
- When Jiminy Cricket visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Zumbo the Forgetful Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be filmed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of California.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.