Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Zumbo the Forgetful Elephant ride as seen from the top of the moon
Zumbo the Forgetful Elephant
February 9, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Two happy faces
Select your a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with a religious group, try to get in the queue with someone you can't stand, because this ride will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- You must be at least as big as your rocketman to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum width 35".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from goth clothing, garish perfume, emotional baggage, or clothing, familial, hip, or chest complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During inclement hail, this ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Because this is an outdated ride, the uninsured are required to rent safety windows.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.