Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zumbo the Flying Zebra attraction, June 25, 1960, 7:48 p.m.
Zumbo the Flying Zebra
January 22, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass circus zebra and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Guests struggling with busy nuts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby princess interaction thingy.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Below this attraction can be found the secret cast members-only Casino 66 clubhouse -- the only place in the land where alcohol is available.
- When Dole visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Zumbo the Flying Zebra. According to rumor, he didn't want to be seen playing with a zebra because a zebra is the representation of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.