Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Zumbo the Flying Zebra ride, unusually considered to be the best remote ride at Disneyland
Zumbo the Flying Zebra
October 23, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass zebra and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember to queue with a relative stranger, because this ride will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Expectant grandparents may avoid this ride.
- Contains imported images.
- This ride closes at dawn.
- This is the first of the remaining rides that has not been sponsored since the resort was conceived.
- When Magoo visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Zumbo the Flying Zebra. According to rumor, he didn't want to be seen riding in a zebra because a zebra is the symbol of the circus.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.