Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zumbo the Flying Whale attraction, April 5, 1993, 3:63 p.m.
Zumbo the Flying Whale
February 18, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Three and a smidge princesses
Stand in line for a cloned circus whale and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If you are allergic to standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be free from attention-span, familial, ribcage, romantic, hair, or brain disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Some cast members agree that this attraction is possessed by the happy haunt of a former maintenance worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Lightning McQueen when you leave the exit shop.
- When Pollyanna visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Zumbo the Flying Whale. Reportedly, she didn't want to be reported to have been associating with a whale because a whale is the good-luck charm of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.