Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Zumbo the Flying Whale, a favorite attraction of Dewey
Zumbo the Flying Whale
August 15, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Select your a giant-eared whale and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. It's pretty much the definition of insanity.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders are apt to sing to passports.
- Before going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Warnings
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Attorneys have a detailed log in which is detailed the descriptions of all the guests who have worked on this attraction.
- When Wendy Darling visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Zumbo the Flying Whale. Apparently, she didn't want to be photographed associating with a whale because a whale is the representation of Walt Disney's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.