Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Zumbo the Flying Delay attraction, abominably negotiating in the afternoon sunlight
Zumbo the Flying Delay
December 9, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass delay and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. Then go on again and again until the kids stop screaming.
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters might make silly comments to you.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure, inexplicable phobias, trendy clothing, or hip, cardiac, chin, skin, or brain problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your head and balloons within the cast members at significant times.
- The picture of batteries is an obvious anachronism.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit queue.
- When Emperor Zurg visited DisneyLand, he refused to ride Zumbo the Flying Delay. Apparently, she didn't want to be filmed riding in a delay because a delay is the representation of Aladdin's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.