Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zumbo the Flying Camel attraction at park opening
Zumbo the Flying Camel
June 28, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to ride this attraction at least once.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from chronic tattoos or bowel, immunological, knee, hair, clothing, or lycanthropic complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- One of the travelers was recorded to move similar to George of the Jungle.
- This attraction was originally made for Disneyland Tokyo, but was relocated here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.