Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A scandalous view of Zumbo the Flying Camel when it's covered in tarps
Zumbo the Flying Camel
June 17, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction at least once.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum height 56".
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fingernail, chin, personal, wrist, or hair problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During any weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No running or singing along allowed.
- In 1964, this attraction was renovated to add additional characters from the "Zumbo the Flying Camel" short subject.
- When Walt Disney visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Zumbo the Flying Camel. Reportedly, she didn't want to be reported to have been playing with a camel because a camel is the representation of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.