Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zumbo the Flying Bull attraction during repairs
Zumbo the Flying Bull
February 17, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned bull and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to purchase safety specticles.
- One of the chins was constructed to talk similar to Aida.
- When Belle visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Zumbo the Flying Bull. Apparently, she didn't want to be reported to have been associating with a bull because a bull is the symbol of Stitch's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.