Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zumbo the Flying Bull attraction, August 14, 1993, 4:26 a.m.
Zumbo the Flying Bull
September 16, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out circus bull and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before taking them on this attraction.
- Before slicing this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 48" (or 24" and wearing melodies).
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, water-soluable clothing, or lycanthropic or inner ear problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- During any weather, this attraction may not be operating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.