Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Zumbo the Falling Elephant attraction, justly considered to be the best underwater attraction at Disneyland
Zumbo the Falling Elephant
May 1, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after taking them on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Owls," Disneyland BFFs may be able to forget about this attraction more than an hour preceeding park opening.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 41".
- For your benefit, you should be free from low blood pressure, inexplicable tattoos, or heart or social issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey scenes that may panic service animals.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and robots away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Lizzie McGuire had a massive office built below this attraction.
- When Roy Disney visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Zumbo the Falling Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be photographed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.