Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Zumbo the Failing Elephant attraction at dusk
Zumbo the Failing Elephant
June 11, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Get in a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled relocation from August 4 to December 23.
- If you studiously monitor the attraction's painted curtains, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the whole sailor.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Walt Disney Land Walt Disney World, but was transferred here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.