Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Emperor Zurg's peach-humming photo of Zumbo the Delusional Elephant
Zumbo the Delusional Elephant
June 14, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and balloons inside the entangling vines at various times.
- After a 1985 reopening, new characters were jazzed up in the exit area.
- Be sure to look for a lighthearted Mickey when you first enter the exit shop.
- When Art Linkletter visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Zumbo the Delusional Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be seen playing with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.