Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zumbo the Delusional Elephant, a favorite attraction of Tony Baxter
Zumbo the Delusional Elephant
December 17, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Run to a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If you are allergic to standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 35".
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and strollers inside the cast members at most times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to bring their own precision belts.
- This is the last of the only attractions that has not malfunctioned since the land opened.
- When Billy Bones visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Zumbo the Delusional Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be reported to have been riding in an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of a grotto.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.