Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Zumbo the Circling Elephant attraction, May 16, 2008, 7:99 p.m.
Zumbo the Circling Elephant
June 1, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters will talk to people near you.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- In a disguised alcove at the tippy top of the Zumbo the Circling Elephant, there is a handball court for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second scene.
- When Ariel visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Zumbo the Circling Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be spotted riding in an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.